Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed SWL 250kg
A Floor Bed with no bulky end columns
Download printable product brochure for Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed [PDF file – 190kb]
Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed with head and foot boards
Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed with the optional Trendelenberg tilt in the sitting position
The Evo Electronic Bed Mover is now available to suit our range of Safecare® Floor Beds and Standard Beds.
Beware of imported electronics that don’t comply with the C-Tick & TCA Certification.
Note: “CE” certification is European and does NOT deem electronics to be safe or legal for use in Australia. Without C-Tick and TCA certification on your electronics you are putting your staff and residents at risk.
Dewert electronics ensures the safety of your staff and residents.
Featuring an extraordinarily low height of 110mm from the floor to top of mattress platform, the Unique Care Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed is anticipated to be one of Australia’s most popular “COLUMNLESS” ultra-low height beds.
Designed, engineered and manufactured at our fabrication plant in Geelong, the bed features:
- NO bulky end columns
- electric adjustable hi-low, backrest and knee bend using high quality Dewert Germany Electronics
- Min height of 110mm
- Max height of 700mm
- trendelenburg tilt as an option
- rounded corners on mattress base for safety
- Flat ventilated sheet for infection control
- removable head and foot boards
- a range of mattress platform sizes from single to DOUBLE!
- SWL of 250kg
- slimline construction whilst maintaining maximum strength
- 8 x OHS friendly castors, tucked under the frame for minimised tripping and easy maneuvering
- Manufacturer’s 10 year structural warranty
- Manufacturer’s 3 year electronics warranty
- a list of optional accessories as also available.
The Unique Care Columnless SafeCare® Floor Bed boasts a range of innovative features, whilst remaining aesthetically pleasing and practical. Contact Wendy or Sheree directly to organise a bed trial at your facility!
Manafactured in Australia.
NATA Accredited Laboratory tested to AS/NZS 3200.2.38:2007 and IEC 0601-2-52.
A range of removable Bed Stick styles to suit your needs.
Prices start from $55 each for the basic straight stick.