Acute Bed SWL 250KG
The SINATRA Acute Bed has an impressive SWL (Static Safe Working Load) of 250kg
Download printable product brochure for Acute Bed and Mental Health Bed [PDF file – 630kb]
The fully integrated Trendelenberg tilt functions are smooth and seamless.
Extendable mattress base
Single action central locking
Optional hand control storage
Beware of imported electronics that don’t comply with the C-Tick & TCA Certification.
Note: “CE” certification is European and does NOT deem electronics to be safe or legal for use in Australia. Without C-Tick and TCA certification on your electronics you are putting your staff and residents at risk.
Dewert electronics ensures the safety of your staff and residents.
Manufactured in Australia to AS/NZS 3188.8.131.527. TGA Registered.
Note: Sinatra Bed pictured above is in Rivergum Beige. Standard colour is White unless otherwise specified.
See also our Acute Mental Health Bed
The Unique Difference
The Sinatra Acute Bed is packed with state of the art safety features and designed and manufactured from the ground up to meet today’s stringent safety requirements for Australian hospitals.
- Electric adjustable bed height
- Electric Trendelenberg tilt, forward and reverse
- Electric knee bend and foot raise
- Personal hand control with patient lockout (magnetic swipe key)
- Second hand control located at the foot end
- High quality ‘Dewert’ electronics
- CPR emergency button OR Auto Comfort Position button
- Self help pole
- Telescopic IV pole
- Drainage bag holder
- Pipeline head and foot boards
- Pull-out mattress platform extension
- Set of folding removable side rails (cot sides)
- 150 mm single action central locking twin castors
- Under bed lighting
- Battery backup
- Round non-marking wall buffers to all 4 corners
- Choice of powder coating & head board colors
- Mattress platform measurement: width: 900 mm x 1940 mm (or 2190 mm with extension in use )
- SWL: 250 kg
- 10 year structural warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty
- Angle indicator
- Inbuilt control pad at the foot end of the bed
- Set of padded covers for side rails (cot sides)
- Set of padded covers for head and foot boards
- Cylinder holder (must state what size)
- Upgrade to a 350kg SWL king single or custom size
- Mattress and mattress bolster infill for pull out extension